Monday, July 30, 2012

SSIS Pre-Con for SQL Saturday #122 (Louisville)

On Friday, Jul 20, I had the great pleasure of presenting a full-day pre-con on SSIS in conjunction with SQL Saturday #122 in Louisville.  The pre-con was title SSIS:  Live it, Love it, Learn it.  I tried to cover the basics of SSIS 2008 during the morning and then switched to SSIS 2012 during the afternoon.  All in all, I think the attendees appreciated the content and asked a lot of great questions.  And I was pleasantly surprised by how many of them said they were already using SSIS 2012!

For those who attended, I’ve attached the presentation slides here.  I created a pretty extensive set of labs for the course, but would prefer not to put them out for public consumption so if anyone who attended the pre-con needs a copy of the lab files, please do leave a comment here and let me know.  And if anyone out there feels this would make a good pre-con for an upcoming SQL Saturday in their area, please do let me know!  I had a great time presenting it (even if the classroom was way too hot that day!)

No comments: